Sunday, June 16

Stephen Fry: Casablanca



"Casablanca for God's sake! If you have not seen Casablanca you might as well just simply show up. to anything. You don't deserve to live. It is as simple as that."* (Click on the video that is set to the time he says that.)

*I'm whispering. I hadn't seen Casablanca. I don't know what happened but our paths didn't cross. One day I was at a shop and I found Casablanca in DVD. I bought it. Quite a relief! I deserve to live!



Lately: I'm watching movies. Yesterday I watched again "Peter's Friends",
It was great watching it again. 
I'm not feeling like talking about the movies. I have a lot to watch today. This is a good review* I found from a British perspective. The image above was a print screen but it is the same of the article with tiny difference.
Have a great Sunday. Don't tell anybody you didn't watch Casablanca. Do what I did..

*Revisiting Peter's Friends

Simon Brew
Mar 14, 2018