Monday, July 8

What if Paul McCartney had really died?





Let's assume that the conspiracy was proved and Paul has really died in the car crashed.
What does it make a bunch of people comply being part of the big lie and a man accepting the gig of being a clone of the deceased?
Don't know. 
I belong to the tribe of those who is appalled with the phrase "The show must go on." no matter what.
And how quick the show starts. Would you accept a life of lie?
That disgust me.

"I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph

He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords"