In an era where uncertainty is in the back of the mind of all to keep going requires a little effort. Little things become important and the idea or thought of things that will always be there is a way of quieting our minds.
Imagining and thinking about them helps. I'm making, mentally, lists of some of these things. I'm accepting contributions. For the moment I have this list:
- the noise of rain when we are in bed under the covers;
- the smile of a child;
- the numerous hues of green of the leaves;
- the sound of a piano being played in the distance;
- a hug from someone we love;
- searching for a four leaf clove;
- blue, my favorite color;
- all the colors;
- friends visiting or phoning...
Your turn now. Don't forget to feed the fishes. Thank you.