Thursday, February 7

February, 7 Cymbalta's victim Traci Johnson death anniversary


She would be twenty eight years old if she had not volunteered to join Cymbalta's Eli-Lilly urinary incontinence clinical trial in early January, 2004 in a clinic at Indiana University Medical Center.

In February, 7 her body was found. She hung herself with a scarf from a shower rod at Eli-Lily's facilities.

She was a healthy woman who just joined the trial to make a little money.

R.I.P. Traci








First published in justAna.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana
Not seen you in our paltalk room for a while please pop by (Lawful Rebellion)Hope you are well. ;-)

Love odin

Ana said...

Hi Odin,

I'm glad you came.
I can't access PT anymore.
An error message appears. It seems that it's because i'm in Brazil and they have blocked the access to some countries.
I hope you're fine!
Love,
ana

Anonymous said...

Thats sad Ana I live in hope that it gets unblocked.

Love Odin