Thursday, February 13

A garden on your window: Barreau&Charbonnet's easy solution

I came across with Barreau&Charbonnet's volet végetal while searching for a way to hang plants on my window.
There is one apartment in my building that has one of the windows full of plants and i cannot figure how it was done.
This is a very easy do-it-yourself structure and you can find the explanation on how to do it at this page of Barreau&Charbonnet's site.
Can't they sell the thing ready? I'm not very skilled with these materials and not eager to learn it by now.
I watched the video, no, no, not for me. They didn't paint the wood and I don't like the green version either.
Could it be produced in red please? My phone number to inform me when it is ready: 983759275027576720q83.
Thank you! (blue would do)