Sunday, February 23

Embedded YouTube videos are not showing


I don't know how to solve it. Just did a research and found no answer.
I'll try later.
I'm sorry for that.

Update: The problem is in my computer as Mark has told me in a comment.
I'll download the thing that is missing.
Sorry!

Update2:
I downloaded and installed shokwave even thou it was activated.
The problem persists.

Update3:
Problem solved after disabling a plugin as explained in this site:
How to Fix the Shockwave Flash Error in Google Chrome.


3 comments:

Mark p.s.2 said...

The videos work on my system using Firefox. The youtube video uses some kind of flash player, check out the version of your shockwave flash.

Ana said...

Thank you Mark.
I'll check that.
Love,
Ana

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.