Thursday, July 28

Sandra Bullock in "The Proposal" and Mary Steenburgen in "Tender is the night"

I watched this movie yesterday and if I remember correctly she replies... "Hence..." in a sarcastic way. Now I will have to see it again just to check it and if it is not this way I'll start thinking that I create scenes that doesn't exist. It will be quite strange. Anyway...
Sandra Bullock's strongest skill is the way she is so natural when performing and I believe she has that in common with Julia Roberts. 
Mary Steenburgen plays Ryan Reynolds mother and I love her. The first time I saw her was at the 1985's miniseries "Tender is the night" based on Scott Fitzgerald novel. Although it received awards and the outstanding performance by Mary as Nicole BBC never showed it again. I don't understand why BBC hide great productions.
images via Izismile.