Saturday, March 3

Letter to Queen Elizabeth about the brutal rape of UK journalist in Libya




Since I posted about the rape of the UK journalist I've been receiving many people from all over the world searching for explanations. I received an e-mail asking if I had the video and I replied that I don't have it.
There is not too much to do since they are trying to erase this crime.
The video is online again. It is shocking and something must be done about this crime.
I just wrote the following letter to Queen Elizabeth and will put at the mail next Monday.
As this is a very serious crime against a British woman whose name is not even know I wrote to the Webeditor of the Queens Elizabeth's site asking him to follow it to her Majesty.
This is the address if you want to help:


Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA

General enquiries can be made by telephone during working hours: (+44) (0)20 7930 4832.

Letter to Queen Elizabeth

Reply
More
Ana Luiza to webeditor
show details 14:27 (1 minute ago) 
Dear webmaster editor,
I wrote this letter to Queen Elizabeth but as it is a question of a brutal crime against a British
woman she must be informed soon.
Thank you very much.
Sincerelly yours,

Ana Luiza Lima

Madam,

I am a Brazilian citizen and I would like to bring to You Majesty's attention the brutal rape to death 
of a British journalist that occurred in Benghazi, Libya.

I have been receiving many visits from all over the world searching for explanations about this crime.

I watched the video and took some pictures because I was sure it was going to be censured.

I do not understand how can it be that the British government did not take any measure to discover who 
this woman is and try to find those who are guilty. Everything is being erased instead. It is as if nothing has happened.

I am addressing to you as a last resource and since Your Majesty is a woman I am sure that will understand my concern.

I wrote this letter and it will soon be at the hands of Your Majesty but as it is a question of a crime against humanity 
the sooner Your Majesty is informed the better. I sent this letter to the e-mail of Your Majesty's website's editor.

"I have the honour to be, Madam, Your Majesty's humble and obedient subject,


Ana Luiza Lima


UK journalist being raped in Benghazi by NATO.jpgUK journalist being raped in Benghazi by NATO.jpg