Tuesday, October 20

One Lovely Blog Award

Sandee at Comedy Plus is always inspiring the blogosphere with her blog and the amazing comments she leaves at her blog friends. She has helped me when I started this blog and thought "Hmmm... I don't know if I'll make it, what exactly am I doing?". As she commented I kept going. She receives many awards and is generous enough to pass them to all her blog list that I have the honor to be included. This is her last of many awards and I decided to follow the rules and pass it to fifteen of the blogs I admire, only fifteen. So if you were not included I have an alibi this time. :) I cannot do as Sandee does because I don't use to leave comments to blogs I like, shame on me. I also like to pass for each person because it is a way to say to them: "Hey! I follow you and like you." in a close way. This is my list and the rules*:
  • Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Amy Crehore at Little Hokum Rag Cheryl at Wishing and Discovering Clinically Clueless at Clinically Clueless Diseñador Doble A at El Espírito de los Cínicos Elise at Ballet News Oximoron at Oximoron Jorge Pontual at New York on Time Kimmie at Pretty Amazing Grace Lauren Weyland at Lauren Live Lotosgreen at Japonisme Pernille Bærendtse at Lowder than Swahlli Mab MacMoragh at MacMoragh Maryt/theteach at Work of the Poet SandyCalrson at Writing in Faith Stephany at Serendipity Dog Tomazzo Evangelista at Engrammi These are the sixteen I have chosen. This is not the Nobel or something official. It's just a way to share recognition between those who wants to make a difference and work hard at their blog and lives without any kind of incentive. Brave people! One day I'll create an award accredited by any famous institution or foundation and even deal with the consequences. *"Rules are supposed to be broken." I once heard.