Monday, July 26

Hella Heaven at virtual world

This is my avatar at Second Life. Yes I am at this game as well as many strange people. Some people think that it is only a game but funny... you meet people from all over the world and can have nice relationships with amazing human beings and talk to them by voice and create a deep connection. It is also possible to share some of your problems with someone you never met and many times I talked to people who were in trouble like an American soldier that was psychologically very disturbed but had to go back to Iraq in two months. I only talked to him once and I don't know what happened to him.
As in real life you get disappointed and have to deal with many kind of annoying stuffs and even get hurt because of a friend or, seriously, a woman/man relationship.
That is strange but some people connect in such a way that they fall in love and I have even seen marriages of people that never met in real life.
It is very hard to explain how are things in the virtual world but I think it is a good experience if you have a little patience and is lucky to find nice people before you give up. There is not too many things to do at Second Life for those who are not connected to any institution and in the last years the first aim of the game is to make money for real life. Linden, the currency of the game, is bought outside the game with credit card and you have to pay for everything especially for land one of the most important sources of income and what made landowners have the function of shareholders in a real life company. It made a huge impact on the directions of the activities and the game lost in human resources what is causing discontentment to old residents and disappointment to new ones that find it hard to search for friends and don't know what to do aside listening to music and dancing in clubs just listening to music and attaching the avatar to a pose ball that makes the avatar dance.
Another problem is the new browser (viewer 2) that changed dramatically the display of the world. But it is the browser that is is available now when you subscribe or you can download Emerald that is similar to the old one and has enhanced features.
I just finished my house, my landowner has only two places and is a nice man who works as a bus driver in Las Vegas different from another one I tried before that has sixty places to run and is making a place with shops for VIPs.
The name of my house is Hella Heaven and these pictures are at the garden.
Leave me a comment if you want to visit me there. You are welcome. I can receive you when you start because I work as a mentor for the RHN's (Resident Help Network) group White Tigers that has more than three hundred mentors speaking different languages. Usually RHNs are very nice people whose sole aim is help others not only new residents but others that are facing any difficulty. Addictive? Yes it is a little bit but you have a real life after all. Let's play Barbie! (click at the pictures to enlarge)