Friday, March 20

The Passionate Blogger Award

This blog has received an award. Can you believe it? Sandee at Comedy Plus gave me the Passionate Blogger award. Sandee really deserves this award and I think that all of her friends know how passionate she is about blogging. I'm very honored because I was told that I'm passionated and just realized it after a blog friend told me. Thank you Sandee for your work and encouragement.

These are Sandee's awardees (I have to visit them because I don't know them but since they are passionated they have to be good!)

Lisa of "...All Things Work for Good..." Annie of A Nice Place in the Sun Megan of Amid Clutter Clara of Coming Back to Life! Diane of Good Mourning, Glory Virginia (Storyteller) of Happily Retired Gal , Small Reflections, Sacred Ruminations or Blog Rolls, Bling and Blurbs Ana of Hella Heaven Grace of Hugz Before You Go Rhonda of Led Beside Still Waters Colleen of Short Stories in the Making

I pass this award on to this amazing friends and bloggers:

Anonynous Drifter at Disjointed Thoughts Catatonic Kid at Catatonic Kid Cheryl at Wishing and Discovering Katharine at kath.A.rine Kim at Invincible Summers Marian at Different Thoughts Matthew at It's quite an experience Naturalgal at Naturalgal's Weblog Stephany at Soulful Sepulcher Susan at If you're going thought hell keep going

Participation is not mandatory, so don't feel that you have to play along.

14 comments:

Stephany said...

thank you Ana!

Ana said...

:)
:)
:)
Ana

Catatonic Kid said...

Thanks much, Ana :) I'm honoured.

Ana said...

With love from me to you...
:)
Ana

Mike Golch said...

Congrats on the award,she gave it to me as well.

Ana said...

Congratulations.
It was great!
I'll go to your blog to congratulate you!

:)
Ana

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

You are a passionate blogger and one of my newest blogging buddies. I'm so glad you like the award. Thanks for playing along and passing it to other passionate bloggers.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Ana said...

Sandee,
You are also my newest blog buddy and I'm glad I met you.
I like awards too!
It tells us our work is not that lonely.
I was told I was passionate by a blog buddy.
I never realized that I am.
Have a great day!
Ana

Naturalgal said...

Thanks for the award Ana.

I am honored. Yes, I do feel passionate about the subject I blog about.

Ana said...

I know. I'm glad you have accepted.
:)
Ana

Cheryl said...

You have no idea how much this means to me! I appreciate it so much. Sorry it has taken me so long to see this. I have not been able to blog much lately, but I'm so glad I checked it. Much love and many hugs.
XXXXXXXXX

Ana said...

Cheryl,
I'm very happy you like this.
It's really good receiving this encouragements telling us that what we are doing has it's value.
You deserve it.
Love,
Ana

storyteller said...

Congratulations! Sandee's right ... you ARE a passionate blogger! I'm wondering if THIS is how you found me?
Hugs and blessings,

Ana said...

I guess it was at Sandee's blog but I believe it was due to any comment you have left.
I must have payed attention to your nick "storyteller". I have a degree in literature.
Love,
Ana