Saturday, March 2

Il Viaggio di Miss Timothy by Giovanna Zoboli e Valerio Vidali







The blog Animalarium dazzles me  numerous times. Laura always choose amazing artworks with animals.
Today she published a post about animals in public transport and I don't know why I loved this drawing by Valerio Vidale for the book "Il Viaggio di Miss Timothy"/ "Mis Timothy trip".









I wanted to take a look at this book. It's for kids but we can always find a friend's child to read for them,can't we?
The problem is that I don't speak Italian. I hope they translate it to Portuguese, French or English.
I wanna thank Laura Ottina for this moment of joy I'm having watching this work.



4 comments:

Topipittori said...

Thank you for your post, Hella. Unfortunately, for the moment it will not be translated into English, French or Portuguese ...
Giovanna

Ana said...

Thank you Giovanna.
Image don't need translation.
:)

Laura Ottina said...

You're welcome Ana, and thank you for the compliments!

Ana said...

It is not a compliment. It is how I feel when I watch your posts.
:)