Sunday, November 13

Eddie Vedder sings Beatles

This is the second song I'm trying to play and this is how I read lyrics now - with the chords:
G
I've just seen a face I can't forget
The time or place where we just met (Em)
She's just the girl for me and I want
All the world to see we've met
D G
Na na na na na na
G
Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way and
I'd have never been aware
But as it is I'll dream of her tonight
Da da da da da da
D C G C G
Falling yes I am falling and she keeps calling me back again
G
I have never known the likes of this
I've been alone and I have
Missed things and kept out of sight
But as it is I'll dream of her tonight
Da da da da da da
A touch of country. :) I found this video Eddie Vedder singing the song. Thrilling!
You can listen to The Beatles here.
Happy Sunday!
BE BACK AGAIN!