Saturday, October 1

Anna Politkovskaya in love


As I wrote at this post I'm doing a tribute to Anna Politkovskaya. This is a very beautiful moment of peace in Anna's life. She speaks one minute and her smile is so beautiful!

Woman: "Many thanks to you Anya! You are like the dove of peace for us. Poems are written about you. Chechen women pray for you."

Anna: "I'm deeply grateful." Actually I just got back from Norway where I fell in love. So the whole way back I was dreaming about a possible future for us." 

Woman: "You fell in love?"

Anna: "Absolutely!"

Woman: "No kidding!'

Anna: "Head over heel at first sight! I would never have thought this could happen to me. My entire life, I've never felt as good as I do now. Even going to Chechnya, no matter how dreadful it is, I somehow feel inspired, not burdered, as I always do."